Some doors remain locked
At times all that you feel
Are hard to express
Your words don’t match up
The speed of your thoughts.
Your limbs, numb
To take a step ahead
From the games of your brain
Thoughts stumble , you grapple for your words
Better left unsaid
In the end – who cares?
Try a different tactic,
Give a little less,
Worry about yourself
Makes it all simple
For the very long road ahead.
You’d also like…
Prompt response by these cool bloggers:
- Ese’ s Voice Weekly Photo Challenge: Express Yourself
- behold the beauty “she had to endure and love, and that she did”
- J. Picks Weekly Photo Challenge: Express Yourself
- thephotoseye Weekly Photo Challenge: Express(Yourself)
- belgianstreets express (yourself)
- Sara Zancotti WPC: Express Yourself
- autopict Weekly Photo Challenge: Express Yourself
- 2812 photography Self Expression (non-legal)
- Blogging from the Mas Daily Challenge; Express Yourself
- Travel with Intent Love in Venice
- Herman van Bon Photography Expressions
- accio weekend What is sleep?