In response to Weekly Photo Challenge : Yellow.
For some reason, I find such electric lines or telephone poles really fun to capture.They are so dynamic 😛
A re-edit of this original. Looks pretty dramatic.
Looks like this should be enough yellow for the week. 🙂
PS: Speaking of yellow this is one crazy book I recommend. – The Yellow Wallpaper.
“It’s no fun to be yellow. Maybe I’m not all yellow. I don’t know. I think maybe I’m just partly yellow and partly the type that doesn’t give much of a damn if they lose their gloves. One of my troubles is, I never care too much when I lose something – it used to drive mother crazy when I was a kid. Some guys spend days looking for something they’ve lost. I never seem to have anything that if I lost it I’d care too much. Maybe that’s why I’m partly yellow. It’s no excuse, though. It really isn’t. What you should be is not yellow at all.”
~ J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye
Other great responses to the prompt:
- All About Yellow |
- Lillie-Put Weekly Photo Challenge: Yellow
- Pocketful of Joy Yellow
- tom warren photography A Place to Rest
- They, You and Me Yellow Festivity.
- New York Cabs Yellow
- VernetteOutLoud Weekly Photo Challenge: Yellow
- Let’s Have Another Piece of Pie They Call Me Mellow Yellow
- Another Voice Golden hues of Andalucía
- jotpegi.me 183
- Leya WordPress Photo Challenge: Yellow
- SuyashChopra Ballet Folklorico de Mexico – A Must See in Mexico City
- Travel with Intent Rainy Nights and Yellow Steps
- Split Sydney Yellow
- rubys polaroid Repost: City of Yellow
- Across the Bored Weekly Photo Challenge: Yellow
- Travel-Stained Royal Yellows at Bangkok’s Grand Palace
- Thinking Through My Lens Unexpected Yellow
- nowathome Yellow
- artphotopoem Weekly Photo Challenge: Yellow