So WordPress asked us to create our own zodiac ,sounds fun! Here’s my best possible attempt at it (yes that was sarcasm).
This zodiac will be called “Sarcy” .(Take a guess what it stands for! 😝)
The logo for this zodiac would look something like this.
A person with this zodiac would be born on 32nd of December. This person would be a decent person (conditions apply) . A Sarcy would make the world a bitter place (ahem.. Better*). A sarcy would spread rainbows and walk on clouds wherever they go. Sarcy’s are very talented with words (and ahem insults), so good that you wouldn’t know what hit you hence their insults don’t hurt you.In short no one gets hurt, so they are good people.
The preferred career for them would be stand up comedy route or such.
They basically have a positive outlook on life. Intellectually they are more evolved compared to the other zodiacs.
In short, all ‘Sarcy’s’ are pretty dang awesome!
If you are reading this, what’s your real zodiac? Lemme know 😉
Other great prompt responses:
- gut honest faith The Crow
- From One Crazy Life To Another OCD, perfectionism and a bunch of lies
- simplygiselle The Middle Finger Zodiac
- Random Brain Musings I am the God of Hellfire…
- Ryan’s Writing The Smiley-Skull, a new early November Zodiac Sign
- The Walk to Work There should not be feces
- Alaska’s Writings Pisces People
- Keyboard Pizza My Own Zodiac
- Musings of a Menopausal Maven The Missing Zodiac
- Vintage 1956 Now that’s a horoscope
- A God You Can’t Handle|Michael Thompson|ALTARWORK
- Pictures and Words Sunshine Bridge – A Suspension Bridge in Xindian, New Taipei City