Daily Prompt: Never.Tell us about a thing you’ll never write about.Photographers, artists, poets: show us FORBIDDEN.
Honestly there are days when I write a lot of crap but the one thing I would never never never ever write is anything about Vampires(shape shifter,werewolf). It’s not like I really have to stop myself from writing that either (feel free to take that sentence as smothered with sarcasm) Why? Because it annoys me to go into a bookstore or online and see these shitload of books on vampire. The supply of such books — story quality, lack of originality — itself is mind boggling. Thank you Stephenie Meyer for pioneering what was clichéd even more so.
Though I don’t have any problem with supernatural genre (think Stephen King) but come on do we need any more of the clichéd undead worming their way into a bookstore and merchandises or movies.
PPS: This prompt is such an irony.
- I will never be (legally) his: Daily prompt “Never” | Texan in Tokyo
- The Letter That Killed Me | Daily Prompt: Never | likereadingontrains
- Never (not for you) | Quill Takes Flight
- the north remembers | Je ne sais quoi
- Forbidden… but allowed on a case-by-case basis |
- I Refuse| Daily Prompt: Never | My Penned Creations
- Never [Daily Prompt] | `The Penguin’ says…
- Keyhole spying | radioactive
- Don’t Ask Me…I Won’t Tell | Grandma Says..
- A Story About Nothing | theeyelife
- I will never write about addiction. « mom de guerre