And this would not even be possible without this awesomest blogger Christine Lee a.k.a Cee Lee, check out her blog swimintheadultpool and see for yourself. And thank you Cee Lee you made my day!
The rules for the Liebster Award : Thank the person who nominated you, put a link to their blog in your post. Answer the 11 questions they have given you, list 11 random facts about yourself, and create 11 questions for your nominees. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less, who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
Here it goes:
My answers to questions:
1.Favorite phrase? Hah, don’t really know this one. Hmm..I guess don’t have a favourite.
2. What is your biggest pet peeve? Pretense and arrogance.
3. What’s made you proud, of you lately? This one’s easy…this nomination. 😉
4. What was the most daring thing you’ve ever done? Talk to an audience.Didn’t go that well,still have lot to learn. I guess getting over stage fright will be the most daring thing I’ll ever do.
5. If you could do one thing over-what would it be? Last year, would’ve gone about it differently.
6. Do you have a song that you consider to be your all time favorite?
Not really.There is a list of those but nope, no all timers.
7. Do you think that I can successfully feed peanut butter to a yapping dog and have peace for maybe 15 minutes?
Yeah sure! but would have to be few cartons of those to stop the yapping.
8. Do you have an irrational fear of something? (Mine is of flying, which is utterly silly, because how can you be afraid of something you’ve never done before?)
Stage fright. refer #4
9. What one thing do you most want to complete, or alternatively, kick to the curb this year?
10. When you have a terrible, horrible, no good very bad day- what do you turn to or do, that comforts you and calms you?
Distract myself . Listen to music,TV. Or write. Sounds very clichéd but it clears my head and gives me perspective, more of a problem solving thing ,has worked so far.
11. Did you ever read something that moved you so much, that you can remember the day you read it, what it was about, and how you feel it changed your perspective around you?
Charles Bukowski I wouldn’t say this has changed my life completely or so. But it’s something that’s stayed with me since I initially read this poem(2-3 years back). I don’t think it’s only for writing per se.I like how this poem reaches out to be persistent towards what you want to be,whatever it maybe. I think this poem just goes on to define the difference between a hobby and a profession. If you paint/write etc once in six months you can’t call yourself an artist.
11 Random Facts about me.
- Have had several (most of them seen to be road related). The last one was yesterday.Almost got squashed between two vehicles. Phew!
- Am very clumsy.
- Can make The Grudge voice.
- Like watching , still searching for a movie that’s actually scary(sometimes I wonder why it’s called horror). Exorcist’s the only film I found scary as of yet.
- Am a Pisces.
- Am a hypochondriac.
- Do not like flowers.
- Am an idealist whose too practical. Doesn’t make sense.
- My favourite movie is One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.
- I do not like reptiles or insects or bugs or…many things 😀
- I do not like crowds.
My 11 nominees are(trust me they are great) :
- Mind of Shoo
- Jasmine Kyle
- I Am an Afterschool Special
- Phelio a Random Post a Day
- It keeps me wondering
- Fabian Vazquez
- Mind of a Mouse
- astrangephenomen’s Blog
Here are my 11 Questions:
- What is your biggest dream in life?
- Name one expensive thing that you bought and now regret buying.
- If you were a waiter and a customer was being rude, would you spit in their food?
- Who do you look up to most in life?
- If you could be invisible, where would you go and what would you do?
- Which is a favourite post of your’s and why?(links are welcome)
- What’s your favourite song?Why?
- If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would play you?
- Who do you think is the most annoying person?
- Your favourite movie,book?
- What does your blog mean to you?